Home > For Consumers > Health products and medicines > Medicines > Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) > PBS Publications and Forms > PBS Publications
PBS Expenditure and Prescriptions
A summary of PBS processing. Many tables and charts are available on processing by drug, prescription volume and cost.
In this section:
- PBS Publications
- Guidelines for preparing submissions to the PBAC - December 2008
- Guidelines for preparing submissions to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (version 4.0)
- Manual of Resource Items and their Associated Cost - December 2009
- Glossary of Terms Version 2.0 - April 2010
- Proforma for Estimates for PBAC Submissions Section E
- 1995 Guidelines for the Pharmaceutical Industry on Preparation of Submissions to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee: including major submissions involving economic analyses
- 2002 Guidelines for the Pharmaceutical Industry
- About the Pharmaceutical Evaluation Branch
- Australian Statistics on Medicines
The PBS Expenditure and Prescriptions can now be found on the PBS website.