Guidelines for preparing submissions to the PBAC - December 2008
Guidelines for preparing submissions to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (PBAC) - December 2008 (Version 4.3)
Downloadable printable version of Guidelines for preparing submissions to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (Version 4.3) (PDF 1251 KB)
Downloadable printable version of Checklists and template tables(Word 497 KB)
Html version of the Guidelines for preparing submissions to the Pharmaceutical Benefits Advisory Committee (Version 4.3)
- Pharmaceutical Benefits Scheme (PBS) Growth Hormone Program
- Remuneration and claims system for approved pharmacists and approved hospital authorities supplying under the Remote Aboriginal Health Program under section 100 of the National Health Act 1953 (the Act):
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.