Palliative care publications order form
Order form for requesting palliative care publications.
If you require a publication which is not listed in the order form, please emial us firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy to be sent to you.
To request copies of any of the palliative care publications, download the order form:
Order form (PDF 134 KB)
If you are having difficulty accessing the PDF, please contact: email@example.com for a copy to be sent to you.
When completed, mail or fax to:
National Mailing and Marketing
PO Box 7077
Canberra ACT 2610
Phone: (02) 6269 1000
Fax: (02) 6260 2770
Palliative care publications are free. However:
- If requesting multiple copies of any publications (5 or more), please email us firstname.lastname@example.org with an explanation of your request.
- Overseas requests are limited to 2 copies.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.