Guidance for the control of Legionella (1996)
This booklet provides guidance on the control of Legionella in building water systems and other sources.
PDF printable version of the Guidance for the control of Legionella (1996) (PDF 471 KB)
PDF printable version of Appendix 1: Regulatory approaches by Australian States and Territories to the prevention of legionellosis (2001) (PDF 74 KB)
If you are having difficulty downloading the above documents, please email email@example.com
- Asbestos—A guide for householders and the general public—Frequently asked questions (FAQs)
- Asbestos—A guide for householders and the general public
- Using the enHealth Environmental Health Officer Skills and Knowledge Matrix
- Guidance on use of rainwater tanks
- Environmental Health Practitioner Manual: A resource manual for Environmental Health Practitioners working with Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Communities
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.