Family and Community Services: When is Competition the Answer? Occasional Papers Series Number 2
Competitive tendering will continue to be introduced where it can deliver benefits. Even so, for the department, continued benefits are more likely to come from better management approaches under current funding arrangements, with the aim of improving the cost effectiveness and customer focus of services, and ensuring more rigorous monitoring and evaluation.
In this section:
- Occasional papers series
- Plasma Fractionation Review
- Public Health Outcome Funding Agreements (PHOFAs)
- Regulatory Plan 2007-08
- Regulatory Plan 2008-09
- Regulatory Plan 2006-07
- PHERP Review Reports
- A National Aboriginal Health Strategy 1989
- 2002 Reviews of the National HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C Strategies and Strategic Research
- 2006 Aged Care Homes Survey
Download printable version of Family and community services: when is competition the answer? (PDF 337 KB)
For further information regarding the Occasional Papers Series, or if you are having trouble accessing any of these documents, please contact email@example.com
Please note that the information and data in this paper, while accurate at the time of publication, may now be out of date. Care should therefore be taken in using it.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.