Portfolio Budget Statements 2002-2003: Health and Ageing Portfolio
The purpose of the 2002-03 Portfolio Budget Statements (PBS), is to inform Senators and Members of Parliament of the proposed allocation of resources to portfolio's outcomes and their objectives and targets including the agencies within the Health and Ageing portfolio.
Budget Initiatives and Explanations of Appropriation Specified by Outcomes and Outputs
Budget Related Paper No. 1.11Senator the Hon Margaret Reid
President of the Senate
Canberra ACT 2600
The Hon Neil Andrew MP
Speaker of the House of Representatives
Canberra ACT 2600
Dear Madam President and Mr Speaker,
2002-03 PORTFOLIO BUDGET STATEMENTS
We hereby submit to Parliament the 2002-03 Portfolio Budget Statements for the Health and Ageing Portfolio.
The Portfolio Budget Statements set out:
- the outcomes and outputs developed for the Portfolio;
- information on budget measures affecting Portfolio outcomes; and
- the performance indicators and evaluations to be used to assess performance against Portfolio outcomes.
Minister for Health and Ageing
Minister for Ageing
Top of page
Structure of this reportA PDF version of the 2002-03 Portfolio Budget Statements can be found below in components.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.