HACC MDS National Electronic Form (NEF)
A free tool to help HACC Agencies prepare their data submissions.
Agencies may use the National Electronic Form (NEF) application which is a free tool to help HACC Agencies prepare their data submissions.
The NEF User Manual has been produced to assist users with installation and navigation through the NEF. For a copy of the NEF User Manual, please contact the HACC MDS NDR Help Desk on 1800 638 427 or by email at MDS Support.
NEF for Windows 7(IMPORTANT - for existing NEF users who have upgraded to Windows 7, please contact the HACC MDS NDR Help Desk on 1800 638 427 for assistance with upgrading to the Windows 7 version of the NEF.)
- NEF Windows 7 V2_6 (EXE 5471 KB)
- PDF printable version of NEF Windows 7 v2.6 installation guide (PDF 832 KB)
- Word version of NEF Windows 7 v2.6 installation guide (Word 1297 KB)
NEF for Windows XP/Vista
NEF for Macintosh
NEF for Unix
If you are unable to download any of these files you may email HACC MDS to arrange for a copy to be sent to you.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.