A new way of workingThe Department of Health (the department) is committed to simplifying the grant application process for its applicants. As part of this red tape reduction, the department has introduced electronic registration and application forms. Please note that this option is currently available for selected grant rounds only.
What is the new way of applying?
- Check the grant round documentation to see if your selected grant round is using the electronic registration and application process.
- If yes, register your organisation.
- Download the Application Form Explanatory Notes and relevant guidelines for the grant funding round from the department’s Tenders and Grants webpage.
- Prepare your application on the electronic application form.
- Check the website for any addenda or outages before submitting.
- Submit your application by pressing the submit button ONCE (you must be connected to the internet to submit the form).
Grant administration linksHealth State Network
Principles for Grant administration
Standard Funding Agreement
Grant complaints procedures
Grant registration information
Grant application information
Grant system outages
Grant application frequently asked questions
We welcome your feedbackWhether you are a past, present or future grant recipient, we are keen to hear from you. Please email GSDenquiries@health.gov.au if you would like to provide any feedback about grant administration.
We are committed to treating your feedback seriously. Any comments received via our GSDenquiries@health.gov.au email address will be acknowledged and will receive a response.