In this section:
- Consumers warned not to consume Latin seed products
- Health Alert: Recall of food products containing an undeclared prescription only substance
- Alert to doctors regarding potential presentation of acquired hypothyroidism in infants due to maternal exposure to high levels of iodine in food.
- Fact sheet: Review of cases with unexplained thyroid dysfunction: Information for Medical Practitioners, Endocrinologists and Chief Health Officers
- Health Alert: Recall of products containing high levels of iodine