eHealth is the electronic management of health information to deliver safer, more efficient, better quality healthcare. The Commonwealth’s eHealth initiatives include the Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record System, Telehealth and the Healthcare Identifiers Service.
Have your say on eHealth legislation - closing 24 June 2015
Information on eHealth initiatives
- Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record (PCEHR) System
- Healthcare Identifiers Service
Take control of your health. Register for a Personally Controlled Electronic Health Record (PCEHR).
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.