Prevention of Type 2 Diabetes Program
Contact National Mailing and Marketing
Contact details for National Mailing and Marketing to order hard copies of some of the Prevention of type 2 diabetes program documents.
. About the program
. MBS health assessment
.. Contact NMM
. Useful links
Hard copies of the following documents can be requested:
- Australian type 2 diabetes risk assessment tool (AUSDRISK)
- Prevention of type 2 diabetes resource kit, including:
- Fill in the resources order form (PDF 37 KB) and send it to National Mailing and Marketing by email email@example.com or fax (02) 6260 2770 or
- Phone (02) 6269 1080 to place a telephone order.
Page last reviewed: 18 March 2011
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.