As outlined in the Guidelines on Information and Advertising Campaigns by Australian Government Departments and Agencies (March 2010), agency Chief Executives are required to certify that a campaign complies with the Guidelines and relevant government policies.
The Chief Executive's certification statements are published online after the campaigns have launched.
- 2 October 2014 Health Star Rating
- 27 November 2014 National BreastScreen Campaign
- 27 November 2014 National Bowel Cancer Screening Campaign
- 20 January 2011 National Tobacco Campaign
- 10 March 2011 Phase Two Measure Up Campaign
- 10 March 2011 Indigenous Anti-smoking Social Marketing Activity
- 13 May 2011 National Tobacco Campaign - More Targeted Approach Secondary Culturally and Linguistically Diverse (CALD) Activity
- 13 May 2011 National Tobacco Campaign - More Targeted Approach Pregnancy Activity
- 3 June 2011 National Tobacco Campaign - More Targeted Approach - Second Set of Pregnancy Activity
- 14 July 2011 Attracting More People to Work in Indigenous Health
- 17 October 2011 National Tobacco Campaign Phase Two: October Burst
- 6 December 2011 National Drugs campaign Phase Five 2011-12
- 14 December 2011 National Tobacco Campaign - More Targeted Approach (Phase Two): New CALD campaign materials