MBS Primary Care Items
Allied Health Follow Up Services for People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent
Allied health items (Medicare items 81300 to 81360) are available for follow-up services for people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island descent who have had a health assessment conducted by their GP.
- Fact Sheet - Follow-up Allied Health Services for People of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent
- Referral Form for follow-up allied health services under Medicare for people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent (PDF)
- Referral Form for follow-up allied health services under Medicare for people of Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander descent (RTF)
- Information for Consumers
Allied health professionals who wish to provide follow-up allied health services under Medicare should first read through the MBS Allied Health Services Schedule, which is available to download at the MBS Online website.
For Medicare claiming and payment queries, call the Medicare Australia provider enquiry line on 132 150.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.