2010-11 Report on the Operation of the Aged Care Act 1997
This report details the operation of Australia’s aged care system during the 2010-11 financial year and was tabled in Parliament on Thursday, 24 November 2011.
HTML viewable version of Report on the Operation of the Aged Care Act 1997 - 1 July 2010 to 30 June 2011
You may download this document in PDF format:
PDF printable version of Report on the Operation of the Aged Care Act 1997 - 1 July 2010 to 30 June 2011 (PDF 1163 KB)
All reports on the Operation of the Aged Care Act are available on the: Reports on the Operation of the Aged Care Act 1997 webpage.
- Delivering More Aged Care Places For Eastern Melbourne
- $25 Million for accommodation for aged and disadvantaged
- Christmas message – remember to check in on your elderly relatives and neighbours
- 6,500 more aged care places for older Australians
- Boost for Home and Community Care in Western Australia
- Better HealthCare Connections: Aged Care Multidisciplinary Care Coordination and Advisory Service Program
- Better Health Care Connections: Models for Short Term, More Intensive Health Care for Aged Care Recipients Program
- Encouraging Better Practice in Aged Care (EBPAC)
- Getting assistance from an SDAP Panel Member
- Service Development Assistance Panel Program Glossary
- 2012 National Aged Care Workforce Census and Survey – The Aged Care Workforce, 2012 – Final Report
- Australian Government Directory of Services for Older People 2012/13
- Living Longer. Living Better.
- Australian Government Response to the Productivity Commission's Caring for Older Australians Report
- Delirium Care Pathways
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.