Commonwealth HACC Program
The Aged Care Provider Portal
The Aged Care Provider Portal is the administration and communication system for the use of providers of Commonwealth HACC services.
The portal is intended to:
- improve access to information for service providers funded by the Australian Government
- streamline administrative processes, therefore helping to reduce the regulatory burden on service providers
- enable regular communication and information sharing, making it easier for the service providers to discuss funding agreements with the Department
- manage their organisation’s profile online, including legal identity and contact details
- view correspondence sent by the Department
- access up to date information on the Commonwealth HACC Program. There are sections on news items, frequently asked questions and fact sheets which are available to download
- view and download up-to-date program documentation including the Terms and Conditions booklet and the Commonwealth HACC Program Manual
Commonwealth HACC service providers can log into the Aged Care Provider Portal by using their unique login details.
For help with the portalIf you require assistance with the portal please email HACC or call the HACC Service Provider Helpdesk on 1800 057 616.
Top of page