Useful Contact Information
Contact information for the Minister, Services, Agencies, Organisations and Government Departments.
You can find a range of contact information on this site, including:
- Departmental contact details;
- The Aged Care Standards and Accreditation Agency;
- Departmental Committee membership lists and contact details;
- Advocacy Services
- Other Commonwealth Government Departments
- You may also subscribe to our email information service.
- Links to related sites.
If an interpreter is required to contact 1800 200 422* or telephone the Translating and Interpreting Service on 131 450.
TTY and modem callers may call through the National Relay Service by dialling 1800 555 677 and then asking to be connected to 1800 200 422*.
*mobile calls are charged at applicable rates.
Top of page