Aged Care Funding Instrument
ACFI User Guide for appraisals prior to 1 July 2013
The ACFI User Guide is a detailed work book on the ACFI and how to complete an ACFI Assessment
For appraisals after 1 July 2013 use the ACFI User Guide 1 July 2013 version.
This version of the ACFI User Guide should only be used for appraisals after 1 February 2013 and before 1 July 2013
- PDF printable version of the ACFI User Guide for use for appraisals prior to 1 February 2013 (PDF 2487 KB)
- Word version of the ACFI User Guide for use for appraisals prior to 1 February 2013 (Word 3538 KB)
If you are unable to download the PDF file please send an email to: ACFI for a copy to be sent to you.
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.