Accessibility Remoteness Index of Australia Report
The Government commissioned the National Centre for Social Applications of Geographical Information Systems (GISCA) to study the effect of the Government’s $134m Rural Workforce Strategy, which forms part of the Government’s regional workforce investments.
- WA hospitals boosted by record number of new nurses and more to come
- Audit of health workforce shortage in rural and regional Australia
- Specialist Training Program (STP)
- Oral Health Therapist Graduate Year Measure
- National Rural and Remote Health Infrastructure Program
- Nursing and Allied Health Rural Locum Scheme
- National Priority Locations
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.