Rural and Regional Health
Rural Primary Health Services Program Guidelines
PDF printable version of the Rural Primary Health Services Guidelines (PDF 1027 KB)
An HTML version of this document is currently being prepared. In the meantime, if you have any difficulty in accessing the PDF, please contact the firstname.lastname@example.org for an alternate version to be sent to you.
- National Rural and Remote Health Infrastructure Program
- Nursing and Allied Health Rural Locum Scheme
- Guidelines for Participating Optometrists
- National Priority Locations
- Visiting Optometrists Scheme
- Mental health service in rural and remote areas program evaluation
- Accessibility Remoteness Index of Australia Report
- A National Health and Hospitals Network for Australia’s future
- A Healthier Future for All Australians: National Health and Hospitals Reform Commission - Final Report June 2009
When accessing large documents (over 500 KB in size), it is recommended that the following procedure be used:
- Click the link with the RIGHT mouse button
- Choose "Save Target As.../Save Link As..." depending on your browser
- Select an appropriate folder on a local drive to place the downloaded file
Attempting to open large documents within the browser window (by left-clicking)
may inhibit your ability to continue browsing while the document is
opening and/or lead to system problems.
To view PDF (Portable Document Format) documents, you will need to have a PDF reader installed on your computer. A number of PDF readers are available through the Australian Government Information Management Office (AGIMO) Web Guide website.