PHNs have been established with the key objectives of increasing the efficiency and effectiveness of medical services for patients, particularly those at risk of poor health outcomes, and improving coordination of care to ensure patients receive the right care in the right place at the right time.
Updates in the PHN website
- 14 March 2019 - The My Health Record Statistics by PHN January 2019 is available on Digital Health Data.
- 22 February 2019 - The Primary Health Networks Program Conflicts and Related Party Policy has been published on PHN Program Guidelines and Policies.
- 11 Feburary 2019 - The 2018 Commonwealth Electoral Divisions matched to PHN areas 'CED 2018 - PHN 2017 - Concordance' has been published on PHN Concordances.
- 18 January 2019 - The My Health Record Statistics by PHN December 2018 is available on Digital Health Data.
- 18 January 2019 - The PHN Program Complaints Policy is available on PHN Program Guidelines and Policies.