MBS Primary Care Items
Allied Health Individual Services for patients with a chronic medical condition and complex care needs under Medicare
Medicare rebates for certain allied health services are available for patients with chronic conditions and complex care needs on referral from their GP.
- Fact sheet
- Referral form
- Information for consumers
- Chronic Disease Allied Health Services in Residential Aged Care Facilities - Eligibility for Medicare Rebates
- Medicare Australia Quick Reference Guide for allied health professionals
Information about how allied health professionals can register to provide these services is available on 132 150 or at the Medicare Australia website.
If you have questions that are not covered by any of these materials, you can contact MBS Online.
- Expanded Medicare Healthy Kids Check
- Closing the Gap: Tackling Indigenous Chronic Disease Package
- Asthma cycle of care
- Community support program
- ANDIAB2 2010: quality assurance of patient practices and diabetes centre care
- Australian Government response to Review of cardiovascular disease programs
- Evaluation of the National External Breast Prostheses Reimbursement Program
- Australian type 2 diabetes risk assessment tool (AUSDRISK)
- Review of cardiovascular disease programs