- People strategy
- Conditions—Enterprise Agreement 2011-2014
- Reconciliation Action Plan and the National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Staff Network
- Disability Workforce Action Plan and Staff with Disability Network.
- Workforce Diversity Program 2013-2016
- How to apply
- Using the online recruitment system
- Australian Public Service Commission's (APSC) "Cracking the Code"
- Capability Map
- Working in the Australian Public Service (APS)—Values and Code of Conduct.
1. Working for the departmentThe department's vision is:
"Better health and active ageing for all Australians".
We need capable and motivated people working with us to make this happen.
If you would like to join our team and can meet our job requirements, we invite you to apply for a position with us.
Further informationFor further information about the department, please visit the following pages:
2. Applying for a job with the departmentThe following links provide further information on how to apply for a job with the department:
3. Current vacanciesPlease visit HealthJobs to view all the current vacancies being offered by the department.
4. The department's programs
Graduate Development Program (GDP)Graduate Positions with our department can give you the opportunity to work in a dynamic environment where you will develop and expand your talents to our mutual benefit, well into the future.
National Indigenous Cadetship ProgramThe National Indigenous Cadetship Program (NICP) provides assistance and work placement opportunities to Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander students.
Top of page