ICT and Corporate Support Division (ICT&CSD)
ICT and Corporate Support Division assists in designing, implementing and improving the Department’s business environment to enable it to better achieve its goals.
Our focus is to continually question current business practices in the Department, and wherever necessary, change the way we do business. For the Department to be best placed to deliver its outcomes, its business practices need to reflect the best and most efficient way of working.
The key objectives of the ICT and Corporate Support Division are to:
- Develop and deliver best value for money corporate services as well as policy and work practice support for program managers in the effective and efficient achievement of the Department’s outcomes;
- Establish and maintain long-term strategies for ongoing improvement and investment in the way the Department does business; and
- Design and implement the Department’s future IT environment.
- Corporate Support Branch;
- IT Strategy and Service Delivery Branch; and
- IT Solutions Development Branch.