Health topic quickview: Seniors
A collection of Seniors-related information in the Health and Ageing website.
09 November 2012
This document outlines Government activities over coming months and years, including timelines and major milestones to implement the major health reform agreed by COAG in April 2010.
20 October 2011
Access to information, advice and support that will help you to understand dementia better, learn how to respond to changes in your life, know what financial and/or legal help is available, explore care options, and help prepare for the future.
- 14 May 2013Enhanced Primary Care Program overview
- 06 Nov 2011Encouraging Better Practice in Aged Care (EBPAC)
- 19 Oct 2012Australian Government Directory of Services for Older People 2012/13
- 11 Oct 2012Consumer Directed Care Evaluation
- 13 Jul 2012Australian Government Response to the Productivity Commission's Caring for Older Australians Report
- 17 Apr 2012Living Longer. Living Better.
- 03 Jun 2011The 2008-09 Home and Community Care (HACC) Program Annual Report
- 21 Jan 2011Community Care Common Standards Guide
- 01 Aug 2006Community Attitudes Towards Palliative Care – Summary Report — August 2006