Nutrition and Healthy Eating
Australian Guide to Healthy Eating
The Australian Guide to Healthy Eating is a food guide for Australia which reflects the multicultural nature of the population and which is relevant for all sectors of the food system to use as a nutrition education and information tool.
- What is the national food selection guide?
- What are the advantages of the food guide?
- How to maintain a healthy body weight by balancing physical activity and your food intake
- What do I need to eat to ensure a healthy diet?
- What about the other or extra foods?
- Some practical ways to include a variety of foods
- What are the supporting materials to accompany the food guide?