Why Get Moving?
These days, we're doing less and less of what keeps us healthy and happy: being physically active. It doesn't mean you have to stop watching TV, surfing the Internet or playing computer games. All it means is that it's better to be active as well as doing these things.
And besides, there's nothing better than the real thing! Activities like swimming or bike riding or a game of footy can be fun. And it's not only good for your health, but it actually makes you feel good, too…
- It's a great way to have fun with friends and make new ones.
- It's a chance to try new activities.
- It can improve your fitness and flexibility.
- It can make your bones and muscles stronger.
- It improves the health of your heart.
- It can help you reach and keep a healthy weight.
- It can help you relax.
- It reduces stress.
- It can help you grow up healthy.
- It can improve your posture.