Healthy for Life Resource Package - First Edition 2005
The Resource Package provides information about the program and policy context and evidence base underpinning Healthy for Life. The package also provides examples of service level approaches to the provision of child and maternal health and chronic disease care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities.
Services participating in Healthy for Life are provided with a variety of resources to support effective implementation, including this resource package.
The resource package provides information about, and examples of, service level approaches to the provision of child and maternal health and chronic disease care for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander communities. It also provides information about the available evidence relating to child and maternal health interventions for Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples.
The information in this resource package will assist services to enhance their knowledge of the sector and help with the planning and implementation of their own Healthy for Life project.
The Resource Package - First Edition, 2005, contains the following documents:
- Broader Policy and Program Environment: a context
- Healthy for Life Program Framework
- National Guide to a Preventive Health Assessment
- Improving Health in Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Mothers, Babies and Young Children - A Literature Review
- National Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Child and Maternal Health Exemplar Site Initiative: Site Reports 2005
- Maternal and Child Health Service Delivery Scoping Reports
- Audit and Best Practice for Chronic Disease Project - Progress Report
If you are unable to access the PDF document please email OATSIH.Enquiries@health.gov.au or phone 02 6289 5291.
Page currency, Latest update: 29 March, 2012