TGA Major Achievements || TGA Outcome Summary || TGA Performance Indicators
To promote and protect the health of all Australians and minimise the incidence of preventable mortality, illness, injury and disability.
- The signing of the Australia-Canada Mutual Recognition Agreement.
- Completion of the Review of Access to Unapproved Therapeutic Goods.
- A national strategy for the unintended presence of unapproved Genetically Modified Organisms in imported seeds for sowing.
- Completion of the Australian Regulatory Guidelines for Complementary Medicines.
- Implementation of the new Regulatory Framework for In-Vitro Diagnostic Devices.
- Deferral of the start-up of the new Trans-Tasman Therapeutic Products Regulatory Scheme.
Produced by the Portfolio Strategies Division, Australian
Government Department of Health and Ageing.
If you would like to know more or give us your comments contact: email@example.com